Translate

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Fan Girl Moment 101:TLC are coming to Australia!




Yes, you read that correctly! 

If, like me you were lucky enough to live through the 90s, at one stage you probably went to bed hoping you would awake as an African American female vocalist. 

Let's be honest, you probably still do, BEYONCE MUCH?! 

Australia's music scene has never been short of excitement, but as someone who sang all the wrong lyrics to "Waterfall***" as a kid, I'm happy to rectify my mistakes on Friday, the 6th of June. 

The duo, will be performing at The Enmore Theatre in Sydney for one night only! 

Details for the national tour are as follows:

Friday, 6th of June Enmore Theatre, Sydney 
Saturday, 7th of June Eatons Hall, Brisbane 
Wednesday, 11th of June, Palais Theatre, Melbourne
Friday, 13th of June, Metro City, Perth

Tickets are available for purchase as of Thursday 24th of April. 

I'll leave you with one of my favourite songs. Warning, you'll probably have it on repeat for the remainder of your week. 









***Yes the lyrics I used to sing were "Don't go Jason Waterfall." Thanks to the wise ears of my girl band obsessed friends, I now know the girls were suggesting that you "Don't go chasing waterfalls."



Wogarella, 

Xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment